Console Gaming League Sponsorship
Console Gaming League is a community of competitive gamers that organizes community content. If you want to work with them, you may qualify to be a part of their sponsorship program.
Console Gaming League Sponsorship Details
Console Gaming League is looking to work with streamers that have at least the following metrics:
- Stream 20 times per month
- Stream 50 hours or more per month
- 250 Twitch followers
- Self-promotion on Twitter
- Small CGL logo on stream overlay
- Link to CGL Discord in their Twitch info section
- Maintain a positive image
For their work, they will receive the following benefits from Console Gaming League:
- Streamer will be added on the Autohost list on Twitch
- You will receive random gifted subs from CGL
- You will receive social media promotions 4 times per month
- You will be featured on CGL’s website
- You will be featured during broadcasts
- CLG will provide graphics assistance to the streamer
- Featured channel in CGL Discord
- Everytime CGL SSP donation pool hits $100, a streamer will get $100 worth of gifted subs
- One sponsored streamer will get a trip to Twitch Con
Sign Up for Console Gaming League Sponsorship
To apply for a sponsorship with Console Gaming League, you will need to contact them through their contact page or Twitter.
Before you contact a sponsor, it is important to conduct sponsorship preparation on your channel. As this company is messaged about sponsorships frequently, they will likely not respond to you if you haven’t taken any steps to create professional content.