Search StreamScheme

Stream Scheme

Crowd Control – Extension Review

calendar1 Last Updated

Twitch extensions are a good way to add some extra flavor to your channel. Whether you add tools or mini-games for you fans, your stream should be impacted in a positive way.

Crowd Control Overview

crowd control
by Warp World, Inc

Twitch Extension Category: Extensions for Gamers

Types: Overlay

Monetization: This extension has the option of requiring your viewers to pay bits to use specific features. All bits paid through the extension will be split between you and Crowd Control. You will receive 80%, Crowd Control will receive 20%.

Extension Link: Crowd Control

Extension Details

Crowd Control supports 40 different popular games where your audience can directly influence elements inside the game. While you play the game, your viewers will have the option of spending bits to give you benefits within a game or make things more challenging.

This engagement can create memorable moments that keep your audience entertained while helping you earn a little extra income. You will be able to keep 80% of all bits paid to your channel through the extension, while the other 20% will go to the developers.

Here are ten of the 40 games that are supported by the extension:

  • Minecraft
  • Sim City
  • The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition
  • The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
  • Terraria
  • Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 2
  • Fall Guys
  • Super Mario World
  • Pokémon Red/Blue
  • Mega Man 8
crowd control extension activation

The Crowd Control extension is easy to install and activate on your channel. You will need to set it as your overlay extension.

Eligibility to Use the Extension

In order to use the Crowd Control extension, you must have the following:

  • An active Twitch account
  • An available overlay extension slot

About the Author


Luci is a novelist, freelance writer, and active blogger. A journalist at heart, she loves nothing more than interviewing the outliers of the gaming community who are blazing a trail with entertaining original content. When she’s not penning an article, coffee in hand, she can be found gearing her shieldmaiden or playing with her son at the beach.

Back to top