Hiring a World of Tanks coach could help you improve your game and network with others who are doing the same. This could potentially lead to you joining or forming a competitive team.
If you become skilled enough at the game, you may be able to turn your love for World of Tanks into a career, through being an esports athlete, growing a Twitch community centered around gameplay, or becoming a coach yourself.
Our World of Tanks Coach Ranking Process
When reviewing different coaches and platforms, we chose programs through a ranking process. We kept several qualifications in mind as we created this list and will share what we looked for in coaches with you. Here’s the process:
- Credentials – you will want to find someone that has achieved a lot in World of Tanks, both in personal gameplay and in coaching.
- Esports Experience – look for a coach who has experience in the esports industry, especially if you are hoping to eventually join the pros. They will bring a different perspective than someone who is merely a high-ranking player-turned-coach.
- Coaching Experience – just being a great player doesn’t necessarily mean someone will be a good teacher. You will want to find someone who has coaching experience so that your time with them will be maximized.
- Price – we understand that price is an important factor for many gamers. While the more experienced pros will charge more per hour, we will provide options that are affordable for most World of Tanks fans.
Best World of Tanks Coaching Services
GamerSensei hosts many coaches of all skill levels. Each coach has to go through a 5-stage application process to prove that they are good at their game and can coach people properly. You can search through esports pros based on their past teams and those that they have coached as well as how long they have been teaching.
GamerSensei provides the following experiences:
- One of One coaching – get full attention from one of the best coaches on the market as they go over your gameplay with you and give you tips and techniques that will help you rank to the next level.
- Replay analysis – a sensei can go over your past gameplay and focus on specific areas of weakness to really point out what you could do better.
- Team coaching – trying to grow as a team? Coaches can work with all five of you at the same time to help you find ways to work better together.
You can search through dozens of different choices, though the platform already ranks their top coaches in order. You can find high-level help in all ranks and for every role in the game to ensure you are getting the best advice available. The platform also lists each coach’s qualifications so you know that you can expect great results.
Fiverr is a platform that hosts freelancers in a variety of fields. Each World of Tanks coach will have their own level of experience and price, so you should be able to find an affordable trainer that fits within your budget.
You will want to read through their proposal as well as any reviews from other customers before you make your selection to ensure that you find a coach that will be the right fit for you.
OverTank‘s coaches understand all of the mechanics of the game. They can teach you map tactics, point out weak spots, and go over your gameplay to help you become a better player and potentially join the pros.
When Should You Get a World of Tanks Coach?
There are several reasons why you may want to get a coach while you’re playing World of Tanks:
- Plateau – if you have reached a plateau and can’t seem to improve your game or rank, a coach may be able to point out simple things you can work on to improve.
- Bad habits – playing with the same friends over and over could create some bad habits if you get used to a specific style of game or shot-calling. A coach may be able to point out these habits to make you more aware of them so that you can replace them with good habits.
- Changing tanks – learning a new tank can feel like a setback when you first start. A good coach will help you improve in the new role at a faster rate to keep you on track and improving overall.
- Professional aspirations – if you are looking to become a pro esports athlete, regularly working with a professional coach will help you improve your game as well as learn how to find and join a sponsored team. Most coaches who have previously played at an elite level have industry connections.
World of Tanks Coaching for Free
If you can’t afford to purchase personalized coaching, but still want to learn to improve your game, you can watch YouTube tutorials or skilled streamers. Here are a few that we recommend:
Useful YouTube Channels
Here are two YouTube channels that will help you learn the game and keep up with current patches and metas:
- World of Tanks North America – This channel will cover gameplay, updates, and more. They upload compilation videos and stream on the channel, giving you the best of both worlds.
- Raging Raptor – If you are looking for news, commentary, and tutorials, you will find all three on this YouTube channel. They typically upload about once per day.
Pro streamers to watch
You can also find great player on Twitch:
- QuickyBaby – this streamer looks at the game analytically and frequently talks through his in-game choices so that you see the game in a new way.
- skill4ltu – with skilled gameplay and a Russian accent, this channel is both educational and entertaining.
Frequently Asked Questions
How Much Do World of Tanks Coaches Make?
World of Tanks coaches make anywhere from $10 –$50 per hour depending on their qualifications, mastery of various tanks, and achievements in the competitive scene. Most work on a contract basis coaching individual players or small, private groups.
How Much Does World of Tanks Coaching Cost?
World of Tanks coaching is generally purchased in hourly blocks ranging from $10 to $50 per hour depending on the qualifications of the coach. Purchasing multiple lessons at once will often be cheaper depending on the coaching platform.
How Do I Become A World of Tanks Coach?
To become a World of Tanks coach, you will need to have strong experience in the game, understand every tank, and possess strong communication skills. You may also need to provide information about achievements in the competitive scene. If you meet these requirements you can apply on a platform like Gamer Sensei or freelance on a marketplace like Fiverr.
Since its release over a decade ago, World of Tanks has had a strong base of loyal fans who continually face each other off in battle. If you want to grow in your gaming ability, a good coach can help you find ways to face someone off in battle.