Tfue started streaming on Twitch in 2014 when he was 16-years-old. On April 30, 2018, he joined the team FaZe Clan with whom he has had some controversy over the years. Tfue is a very popular streamer on Twitch and frequently plays Fortnite Battle Royale, H1Z1, and other battle royale games.
Tfue’s PC Setup and Gear
List of Tfue’s PC setup and Gear:
Tfue’s Mouse – Razer Viper Ultimate
Tfue uses the Razer Viper Ultimate as his mouse of choice. The Razer Viper Ultimate is a wireless mouse that boasts Razor Hyperspeed making it 25% faster than other wireless technology available, with low latency and low interference. It is a lightweight design with 70 hours of battery life with an industry-leading optical sensor for unparalleled movement tracking.
This mouse boasts several great features:
- 20K DPI Focus+ Optical Sensor, and optical switches that are faster than mechanical switches, just like the Razer DeathAdder v2.
- Ambidextrous design, which means that it can be used for right-handed and left-handed users alike, with two programmable buttons on each side.
- Extremely light, weighing only 74 grams.
Tfue’s Keyboard – Taeha Types Keycult No. 1/60
Tfue uses a custom keyboard created by Taeha Types and Keycult. The Taeha Types Keycult No. 1/60 is made our of CNC’d aluminum with the name “Tfue” engraved in the top-right corner. This commissioned piece is considered one of the most expensive commissions to date. It’s clear to see the craftsmanship that went into designing and creating this masterpiece.
Tfue’s Monitor – BenQ ZOWIE XL2546
Tfue uses the BenQ ZOWIE XL2546 monitor which has a refresh rate of 240 Hz that makes for a seamless gaming experience. It has a 1ms Response Time to eliminate lag to improve the gaming experience. The monitor also has Dynamic Accuracy technology that provides good clarity. Here a few additional features that come included with the monitor:
- A removable shield that helps block out other distractions
- Multiple connectivity options: Dual-Link DVI-D, HDMI, DisplayPort, Headphone/Microphone Jack input
- VESA Compatibility – tilt, swivel, full height adjustment
- 3-Year manufacturer limited warranty
Tfue’s Headset – Sennheiser HD 800 S Headset
TFue uses the Sennheiser HD 800 S Headset. The HD 800 S are wired headphones precision-built in Germany from the finest materials and components. The unique ear cup design directs sound waves to the ear at a slight angle to create an impressively natural and spatial listening experience. They are also an ultra-comfy fit ideal for long gaming and stream sessions. Here are a few extra features:
- Lightweight design – without the cable, the headset weighs 11.6 ounces (330 grams)
- Vibration dampening chassis
- 40mm voice coil for consistency and shape
- 2 different cables
- USB manual with frequency response plot
- Deluxe storage box
Tfue’s Chair – Herman Miller Embody Chair
Tfue uses the Herman Miller Embody chair. The chair comes with six ergonomic functions that allow you to properly maintain your posture while you work or play at your computer. It helps you to keep your blood and oxygen stimulated, allowing you to relax while maintaining your focus. The Herman Miller Embody chair comes with a 12-year warranty. Here are a few of the Herman Miller’s best features:
- Customizable positioning – you can adjust the seat depth and adjust the arms to find the most comfortable position for you.
- 4 Different layers of support – while they are each created individually, they all work together with your shape that allow you to stay comfortable and cool with the in-designed airflow.
- Designed for people who work and play for long hours at a time, the chair comes with a spine and flexible ribs to align with your natural body shape.
Tfue’s Microphone – Shure SM7B
Tfue’s voice is picked up with the Shure SM7B cardioid dynamic microphone. The mic is used by many of the top streamers as well by thousands of other streamers on Twitch and YouTube. It has a pop filter that eliminated many backgrounds and breathing sounds, a bass roll-off, and improved rejection of electromagnetic humming. It uses yoke mounting with a captive stand that gives you full control of how it is positioned in front of you. Some of the features include the following:
- Design and build quality – the SM7B is constructed of metal and both heavy and durable. The company designed it to last for years, making it a timeless piece in any studio.
- EQ Frequencies – you can manually change the frequencies to meet your specific needs and to produce crisp sound for your audience.
- 2 Windscreens – you will receive two different styles of windscreens. Try both and use the one that fits your style best.
Learn more with our full review:
Tfue’s Mousepad – SoloQ Extended Mega Size
Tfue uses the SoloQ Extended Mega Size gaming mouse pad. The mousepad’s size is 48” x 24” allowing you to move your mouse wherever you want and also place your keyboard on top of it. The fat rubber base ensures that the mousepad won’t move at all while you game and sleek design ensures accuracy.
Tfue’s Graphics Card – NVIDIA Geforce RTX 2080 Ti
Tfue uses the NVIDIA Geforce RTX 2080 Ti as his graphics card. This high-end gear offers 11GB GDDR6 and a maximum digital resolution of 7680×4320. No matter what game you play, this card should perform without dropping any frame rates or shuttering. The graphics card is so powerful that it can easily support 1080p and 4K. In fact, if can handle up to 8K with a compatible monitor. With this card you can expect the following:
- Real-time ray tracing while gaming
- Faster performance compared to other GPU
- Powerful, rich detail for every scene
Tfue’s RAM – G.SKILL TridentZ RGB Series 32GB
Tfue uses the G.SKILL TridentZ RGB Series 32GB. These two modules will give your computer a total of 32GB of RAM, allowing you to run multiple computer programs at the same time without lag. They are perfect for playing games that require a high-performance. This RAM offers the following features:
- RGB LEDs – If you have a clear case, you’ll love the addition of color this RAM will provide.
- Finished aluminum heat spreaders – designed to efficiently dispense the heat to keep your memory going strong while remaining modern and sleek
- Screened ICs and custom 10-layer PCH for maximum signal stability that has been tested across many different motherboards.
Tfue’s Processor – Intel Core i7-9900K Desktop Processor
LIRIK uses the Intel Core i9-9900K desktop processor. It has 8 cores and 16 threads. It is compatible with motherboards based on the Intel 300 series chipsets. It does have Solder Thermal Interface Technology, also known as STIM, which helps with efficient heat transfer from the CPU to the cooler and allows for higher overclocking speeds.
Tfue’s Motherboard – Asus ROG Strix Z390-E Gaming Motherboard
Tfue uses the Asus ROG Strix Z390-E Gaming Motherboard. The motherboard was designed to maximize connectivity and speed and is better for stable overclocking. Overclocking works on prediction and thermal telemetry with cooling. It is easy to install with its pre-mounted I/O shield.
The motherboard was designed for both the 8th and 9th generation of Intel Core processors in order to maximize connectivity. It comes with SafeSlot, ESSD Guards, and DRAM Overcurrent Protection for longevity.
Tfue’s Case – NZXT H510 Elite
Tfue uses the NZXT H510 Elite as his computer case. This case has USE 3.1 Gen 2 connectors on the front panel to make it easy to connect smartphones, storage, or to plug in your headset or other accessories. Aer RGB fans work hard to keep all your components cool through their airflow while creating an aesthetic look for your gaming room.
Tfue’s Webcam – Logitech BRIO
When steaming, Tfue uses the Logitech BRIO as his webcam. The BRIO is one of the best webcams on the market. It offers HDR 4K imaging that will deliver high-quality visuals to your community. It also uses RightLight 3 technology, an auto-lighting feature that will adjust the contrast in the lighting that surrounds you, reducing any glare. The BRIO offers the following benefits:
- Streaming capabilities in 720p, 1080p, and 4K.
- Ability to stream 1080p at 60 FPS unlike many other webcams.
- Digital zoom and 90° FoV camera (65° and 78° are crops of the 90°)
- Optional background removal
Tfue’s Mixer – GoXLR
Tfue uses the GoXLR for his mixer. The GoXLR is a multi-channel mixer that allows you to easily control the sound for your stream’s audio. More than a mixer, the GoXLR was created with streamers in mind. It allows you to record samples that you can use to entertain your viewers. The mixer also allows you to distort your voice or add effects that can keep your audience laughing.