Based on the Witcher series, Gwent: The Witcher Card Game is a very popular pastime for a lot of gamers. The game can be very competitive as it requires both knowledge of the game and a good head for strategy.
Hiring a coach to help you refine your game could help you grow in the rankings, potentially enter tournaments, or help you get more followers on Twitch. You may eventually decide to become a Gwent coach yourself.
Our Coaching Ranking Process
When we reviewed our list of coaches and platforms, we looked for programs that would meet our reader’s needs and created a ranking process. We kept several qualifications in mind as we created this list and will share what we looked for in coaches with you. Here’s the process:
- Credentials – you will want to find someone that has achieved a lot in Gwent, both in personal gameplay and in coaching.
- Esports experience – look for a coach who has experience in the esports industry, especially if you are hoping to eventually join the pros. They will bring a different perspective than someone who is merely a high-ranking player-turned-coach.
- Coaching experience – just being a great player doesn’t necessarily mean someone will be a good teacher. You will want to find someone who has coaching experience so that your time with them will be maximized.
- Price – we understand that price is an important factor for many gamers. While the more experienced pros will charge more per hour, we will provide options that are affordable for most Gwent: The Witcher Card Game fans.
Best Gwent Coaching Services
GamerSensei hosts many Gwent coaches who are willing to teach players of all levels. You can search through their database of esports pros. You can look at their past teams and see whom they have coached as to how long they have been teaching. Every coach selected by GamerSensei has to go through a 5-stage application process to ensure that they are both experienced gamers and teachers.
GamerSensei provides the following experiences:
- One of One coaching – get full attention from one of the best coaches on the market as they go over your gameplay with you and give you tips and techniques that will help you rank to the next level.
- Replay analysis – a sensei can go over your past gameplay and focus on specific areas of weakness to really point out what you could do better.
You can search through dozens of different choices, though the platform already ranks their top coaches in order. The platform also lists each coach’s qualifications so you know that you can expect great results.
Fiverr is an online platform for freelancers that offer services in a variety of fields, including game coaching. Every Gwent: The Witcher Card Game coach on Fiverr will have their own level of experience and price. Look through each listing to find an affordable trainer that fits within your budget and will give you the training you need.
You will want to read through what they typically offer as part of their service as well as any reviews from other customers before you make your selection to ensure that you find the perfect coach that can help take you to the next level of your gameplay.
When Should You Get a Gwent: The Witcher Card Game Coach?
There are several reasons why you may want to get a coach while you’re playing Gwent:
- Plateau – if you have reached a plateau and can’t seem to improve your game or rank, a coach may be able to point out simple things you can work on to improve.
- Deck construction – a good Gwent coach will be able to help you build a better deck and point out the weaknesses in your current deck.
- Learning new strategies – if you want to learn a new a new strategy in the game, find a coach that will be able to help you master it by pointing out the habits you will need to change.
As a game, Gwent has been both popular and inclusive. We believe it will remain popular and understanding the concepts and refining your strategy could potentially land you a gig with a team or help you grow a channel on Twitch, YouTube Gaming, or Facebook Gaming.